Bryce Hall is President of Mid-Atlantic Mobile Notary Services, Inc, a SWAM certified woman-owned small business with the Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise. Her company has performed over 10,000 mobile mortgage loan signings for local and nationwide title companies. Established in 2003 Mid-Atlantic Mobile Notary Services provides exceptional mobile notary services in Virginia and
In 2005 Bryce developed several Virginia Notary Public training programs which have been taught statewide through her traveling classrooms; distance training programs; including classes at Northern Virginia Community College-Annandale Campus; Fairfax County Public Schools Adult Education Center and at the Women's Business Center in Springfield, VA. Classes also include small-medium groups for Employee Notary Public Refresher training at various company locations and Virginia city/county government training facilities.
Bryce Hall has provided her expertise in Notary Law & Procedures in consultations with attorneys for possible litigation.
Bryce Hall has over 34 years experience as a Notary Public and currently holds dual notary commissions in Virginia and Maryland.
Note: Bryce Hall is not an attorney and does not give legal advice.
- SWAM certified woman-owned small business with the Virginia Dept. of Minority Business Enterprise (renewing)
- CCR registered - Federal Government
- Virginia Notary Public & Virginia Title Insurance Agent
- Court-appointed Virginia Marriage Commissioner
- Maryland Notary Public & Maryland Title Insurance Producer Independent Contractor
- Former President & Webmaster, Women's Business Network
- Member, Fredericksburg Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Women's Business Center - Springfield
- Member, American Society of Notaries (ASN)
- Member, National Notary Association (NNA) & Former NNA Virginia Ambassador 2006-2008
- Former Education Committee Member, Virginia Land Title Association 2007-2008